Warranty and Return Policy
What does your warranty include?
- Our warranty covers manufacturing defects such as breaking springs, side stitching coming undone, squeaking, and excessive sagging (more than 3/4 inches).
How do you solve a warranty claim?
- If you need to make a warranty claim, you can bring your mattress or box spring back to us for repair.
- We manufacture our mattresses and box springs on site, so we can quickly take care of any issues you may be experiencing.
- Keep in mind that the mattress must be clean, with no spots, dirt, stains, or odor to be eligible for warranty coverage.
What if my mattress is sagging?
- If your mattress has an excessive amount of body indentation beyond 3/4 inches, you can bring it back to us for repair.
What if I find my mattress is too hard or too soft after 2 weeks of use?
- If you find that your mattress is too hard or too soft after using it for at least two weeks, bring it back to us and we can adjust it to make it more soft or firm for you at no additional cost.
What is your return policy?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on mattresses due to health and sanitation reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help! You can reach out to us at 204-786-2225 or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!